MARY TAYLOR STICHA
· To always look out for my sellers' and buyers' best interest.
· Provide you with information so that you feel comfortable in making decisions regarding the sale or purchase of property.
· To show you why I am an agent you can trust.
· 20+ Years as a successful Real Estate Broker/Associate Agent
· Top Listing and Selling Agent 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
· Centurion Award/Top 2% Award Winner, Century 21 (2000 - 2004)
· Quality Service Award
· Have a Real Estate Agent Assistant
· Former grade school teacher
· Girl Scout Leader
· Library Board Trustee
· Full-time Realtor/Broker Owner
· Managing Broker Associate
· Agency Law
· Fair Housing and Ethical course
· Certified Life Coach and Certified Holistic Health Counselor
· BA in education Western IL University, MaComb IL
Thanks to so many Referrals! Real Estate has been very good to us! Raised four children who Appreciate and Enjoy their lives: 2 girls, Taylor and Erica, and 2 boys, Tommy and Charlie.